Leading Security Conference CONSEC to take place on 8th November 2012
CONSEC 2012 is organised and hosted by the Association of Security Consultants (ASC), of which ASC Board Director and Senior Consultant at IJA - Nick Johnson has been heavily involved in arranging a sterling line up of speakers.
The theme this year is 'Delivering Security in an Age of Uncertainty' and aims to provide an honest and personal insight of the industry from many of the UK’s leading security professionals.
This year the programme includes presentations from;
· Lord Bethell, a patron of the ASC;
· Air Chief Marshall and Head of the UK's Joint Defence Force Sir Stuart Peach
· Rod Leeming MD of Global Open Ltd will examine the emerging threats from sophisticated activists and advise on appropriate measures for corporations and personnel;
· Bob Sait, Head of Personal Protection at New Scotland Yard will speak on future police/security landscape;
· Sue Seaby, a winner of the 2012 'Women in Security Award' and VP and Global Head of Security and Safety Programmes at AON Services Corporation;
· Graham Smaul, a country risk manager in Iraq and academic winner of the ASC 'Imbert Prize', will be advising on doing business in fragile states and the developing world; and
· Senior lecturer on security at Loughborough University Dannie Adendorff who will be speaking on on the role of education and skills for securing the future.
CONSEC takes place at the RAF Museum, Hendon on 8 November 2012
To book your place follow the link; http://www.securityconsultants.org.uk/events/57/ or contact;
Association of Security Consultants Secretariat, Balderton Hall, Fernwood, Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire NG24 3JR Tel: +44 (0)1636 643959 Fax: +44 (0)1636 643911 E-mail: email@example.com,
- CONSEC2012.pdf (703KB)
For further information, please contact: